e-Justice Internship Program
The eJustice Program offers limited internships for those students who want to attempt on a challenging and innovative path to the business of legal services provision. The internship program is based on assignments which students or young professional take within deadlines. Following are the key attributes of our internship program.
- We Invest our energy in interns who are promising candidates for future work with the eJustice Program.
- Our Internship is non paid
- Interns are expected to undertake assignments in specific time frame
- Timelines for assignments are agreed upon with the supervisor and any change has to be negotiated before the deadline otherwise your internship will be cancelled
- The assignments starts from easy research work to difficult assignments and for every assignment you are given feedback
- You will only get an internship letter if you would complete the assignment and is approved by the supervisor
- You can also get letters of recommendations for admissions to foreign and national universities which will be based on your completed work for the eJustice Program
If you are interested please apply for the eJustice Internship Program